Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First post!

This is the post that begins them all. The post that will the be first in all the future history book to come. You may not yet realize how important this is but you soon will as you keep reading. The more blogs I will post the less hungry the children in Africa will be, the less people will want to wage wars and kill one another. After reading my blog people will be generally kinda and gentler and will love one another forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

Now enough of that bullshit, I started this because I was really bored and my shot-ish attention span lost interest in the great excape (Even though it has always been one of my favorite movies but It's almost 3 hours long, can you blame me for losing a bit of interest?)

Aww fuck! Steve McQueen just got caugh in the barbed wire... Not fair...

Ok so I' starting this blog with entusiasm, hoping that I can keep up regularity and not only post once a month or less. I rarely commit to things like this so I think I'd like to for ONCE. I don't really have much to say today even though I have a feeling in my chest like I do. I guess I'll end this post with a ''Welcome to my blog!'' and start a new post in a few seconds about whatever the fuck I want :)

Thanks for reading,
Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment